xlock dies under A/UX

Huw Davies - La Trobe University Computer Centre CCHD at lure.latrobe.edu.au
Sun Feb 3 22:55:39 AEST 1991

In article <5005 at lure.latrobe.edu.au>, CCHD at lure.latrobe.edu.au (Huw Davies - La Trobe University Computer Centre) writes:

> Has anyone had any sucess in getting the X11R4 application xlock running
> under A/UX? I have got it to compile, and when it's run the screen saver
> works fine. However, when a key is pressed to get the password window
> up, xlock crashes with a segmentation fault.

Well, I got it to work! So there!

I had been playing with xpostit, and got that to compile by adding
-D_BSD_SOURCE to the compilation. Just for fun, I tried this with
xlock, and it worked (with one minor change to a call to getenv in xlock.c).

Huw

PS Thanks to those who sent me e-mail on the subject. It's nice to know
   that there are other A/UX users out there.