Apple Sweden (was Re: infocmp/untic)

Jon W{tte d88-jwa at dront.nada.kth.se
Fri Feb 8 04:11:34 AEST 1991

In article <> liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk (William Roberts;) writes:

>>cost ? &c... Apple Sweden isn't officially supporting A/UX, so I'm

>Can this really be true? Surely the national outposts of Apple are *obliged*
>to take the whole product line. I suggest that you phone Apple Computer

No. Apple Sweden feels that they do not have knowledge/resources enough
to support such a small market as A/UX commercially - therefore, they
don't sell A/UX. Things may change, though, they are starting to offer
sake and support for universities - if this goes well, the market may
expand.

							h+

"The IM-IV file manager chapter documents zillions of calls, all of which
seem to do almost the same thing and none of which seem to do what I want
them to do."  --  Juri Munkki in comp.sys.mac.programmer