A/UX concerns

Jeff Wasilko jjwcmp at isc.rit.edu
Mon Feb 25 12:43:31 AEST 1991

In article <49501 at apple.Apple.COM> lantz at Apple.COM (Bob Lantz) writes:

>Hmm, well you probably know that MachTen is (I believe) available from
>Tenon Intersystems in Santa Barbara.  It is interesting in that it apparently
>runs on Macs without MMU's, e.g. the SE.  I think their number is 1-800-mach-
>ten. This isn't an endorsement of their product, but merely a pointer to
>a third-party implementation of Mach. I haven't tried it. ;-)

 know this is comp.unix.aux, but I haven't seen any info on the net
about MachTen here or in comp.os.mach. I've received their info pack,
but I'm looking for people that have used it. Anyone? Anyone?

Jeff

--
| RIT VAX/VMS Systems: |     Jeff Wasilko     |     RIT Ultrix Systems:     |
|BITNET: jjwcmp at ritvax +----------------------+ INET:jjwcmp at ultb.isc.rit.edu|