AppleTalk Routing

Bob Esposito b1y1m39 at bagate.BELL-ATL.COM
Thu Feb 14 12:25:28 AEST 1991

	I have AU/X 2.0 running on a MACII/FX, connected via ethernet
	to a Proteon router running TCP/IP.  What I would like to
	do is provide the localtalk(appletalk) users on my network
	access to the ethernet.  For example, if a local user runs
	NCSA Telnet and wants to telnet to a host on the Internet,
	then I want the incoming packets to route to the ethernet.

	I know how to do this with "gated" on a regular UNIX host,
	but I can't find a way to assign an IP address to the localtalk
	port.  Does anyone have any ideas?