Setting up NFS clients ???

William Roberts; liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk
Tue Feb 19 03:14:57 AEST 1991

In <16539.27b970c8 at ul.ie> bourkej at ul.ie writes:

>Has anyone any words of wisdom on setting up AUX 2.0 as a NFS client ?  Is
>is straight forward or are there some hidden traps.  We have a few UNIXs
>running ok with NFS but AUX doesn't seem to be as easy as the others.

Try typing

    /etc/newconfig nfs

which should do the trick, including asking you the necessary questions. This
should have been somewhere in the documentation you received with your system:
if you didn't receive any documentation at all then complain bitterly!

William Roberts                 ARPA: liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk
Queen Mary & Westfield College  UUCP: liam at qmw-cs.UUCP
Mile End Road                   AppleLink: UK0087
LONDON, E1 4NS, UK              Tel:  071-975 5250 (Fax: 081-980 6533)