infocmp/untic

Jon W{tte d88-jwa at dront.nada.kth.se
Wed Feb 6 06:11:40 AEST 1991

SUMMARY:

untic is pd. It's available at all popular places. Someone even
sent it to me (I forget the name - I mailed him thax. THANX again !)

Now, has anyone received the 2.0.1 upgrade ? (how much) Does it
cost ? &c... Apple Sweden isn't officially supporting A/UX, so I'm
a little left out in the dark here...

							h+
"The IM-IV file manager chapter documents zillions of calls, all of which
seem to do almost the same thing and none of which seem to do what I want
them to do."  --  Juri Munkki in comp.sys.mac.programmer