purchase of A/UX on CD-ROM

Richard W. Fortier rfortier at epochsys.UUCP
Wed Feb 6 07:19:53 AEST 1991

Recently, I purchased a new license for A/UX on CD-ROM, Apple part
number APPL-K7695.  I received no manuals at all with this kit, just the
CD and a couple of floppies.

My memory is that this issue has come up before on this list, and that
the general sentiment from the net was "the starter kit set of manuals
are supposed to come with the media, but since the sales people don't
deal with A/UX much they don't know that, they never send the manuals,
and tell you you have to pay extra for them".

Is my memory correct?  If so, does anyone know the appropriate words
(or a contact at Apple) to make my sales person cough up a set of
manuals?  The software is a bit difficult to install otherwise :-).

Please reply directly to the mail address rfortier at acri.fr, I don't
have a news feed (yet).

Rich Fortier

--
---
Richard W. Fortier, Epoch Systems Inc. (508) 836-4711
uunet!epochsys!rfortier, rfortier at epoch.com