Imagewriter II problem (understood)

Bruce Beare bjb at pyrps5.pyramid.com
Thu Jan 31 08:28:07 AEST 1991

I received the following reply to my query.

-------- cut here ---------

        This is a bug in A/UX 2.0 that the Apple folks already know
about. I have even switched my printer to the modem port and my modem
to the printer port, but the A/UX finder still has problems printing
to a non-appletalk imagewriter. Hope they have a fix for this in the
next A/UX 2.0.1 release. It's a drag to have to reboot to the Mac OS
just to print from a Mac Program.

        Peter Espen
        peter at sophia.com

        P.S. will you post this to the net for me. I can reply to
             news, but I can't post. Thanks!