Sigvec bug?

Paul Sander paul at athertn.Atherton.COM
Thu Jan 31 12:59:47 AEST 1991

I've been working on a program that uses a signal handler, and I find that
sigvec(2) seems to always return -1, with errno set to EINVAL.  I've been
trying to set a signal handler for SIGPIPE, which is a valid signal number
according to the man pages.  I'm also passing the addresses of the
appropriate structures.

Has anyone else run into this problem, and is there a workaround other than
using signal(3)?  Is this to be fixed in v2.0.1?
--
Paul Sander        (408) 734-9822  | "Passwords are like underwear," she said,
paul at Atherton.COM                  | "Both should be changed often."