Announcing MacX 1.1 and X Window System 2.1

Stephen R. Anderson anderson at sapir.cog.jhu.edu
Thu Jan 10 13:24:54 AEST 1991

I bought AUX 2.0, and shelled out separately for the X product. I'm
already a bit less than pleased that the next version of AUX will
include the X product - not displeased that people will get it, mind
you, only that I had to pay for it and they won't - and now it looks
like I'll get to pay $395 more to get the new version of X, too. Plus
some more to upgrade AUX 2.0 to 2.0.1. What am I misunderstanding in
this announcement? Something, I hope.

Steve Anderson