ADSP and A/UX 2.0

Ned Rhodes rhodes at grebyn.com
Thu Jan 31 15:24:42 AEST 1991

	I need to develop some routines that use ADSP and was
considering doing it under A/UX rather than the MacOS and MPW.  Has
anyone tried ADSP under A/UX to run something like Oscar?  The manual
does not say that ADSP is supported in the toolbox, but I wonder what
happens if you add in the ADSP init when you log in as a Mac user.
Thanks.
--
Ned W. Rhodes                   (703) 534-2297 (voice)
Software Systems Group          (703) 237-9654 (fax)