2.0.1 update error

Alma G. Sorensen sorensen at athena.mit.edu
Wed May 1 00:34:19 AEST 1991

OK team, thanks for the help.  It turns out the reason I had a
problem with the 2.0.1 update was that the cpio archive was built to
upgrade 2.0 to 2.0.1, and I was already using 2.0.1b2, which had some
files present already that the upgrade wasn't expecting.

I would have liked to use Ken's suggestion about sash, but the person
who set up my disk made / a small partition (about 50Mb), and sash
won't let me mount /usr or use uncompress. I ended up cpio-ing the archive
into another subdirectory, then copying the unpacked file to its
rightful spot. (And then Apple told me that there was no change
in that file between 2.0.1b2 anbd 2.0.1, and so I shouldn't have
worried about it in the first place...)

Thanks again for the help,

Greg Sorensen
sorensen at nmr-r.mgh.harvard.edu