Logins through appletalk

Jason Ferrara tjferrar at mcs.drexel.edu
Thu May 23 13:01:33 AEST 1991

Is there some way to allow macs on an appletalk network connected to a
machine running A/UX to logon to that machine? Some sort of terminal
emulator that would make its connection through appletalk instead of a
serial port? NCSA Telnet perhaps?

Completely unrealted to the previous question, I was pleased to find Macsbug
works under A/UX. But, is there a way to force a drop into macsbug. Pushing
the interrupt switch is a no no. I've tried the programmers key init. That
doesn't work (it doesn't crash, it just does nothing). I imagine an fkey would
probably work, but I need something which will work when the macOS is not in
a 'nice' state.

Any help would be appreaciated.

Jason Ferrara
tjferrar at mcs.drexel.edu