include search path & /usr/include/mac files

Murphy murphy at hao.hao.ucar.edu
Tue May 7 08:32:12 AEST 1991

Apart from one file, all the include files in the directory
/usr/include/mac refer to, for example, <dialogs.h> instead
of <mac/dialogs.h>.  For example, packages.h has:

#include <types.h>
#include <dialogs.h>
#include <files.h>

The upshot of this is that with the default setting of the
#include search path, NONE of these files are found by the
cc compiler's cpp.

I could either add a -I/usr/include/mac to the cc command, or
hack each of the files directly. Have I overlooked a switch,
or is there a neater way of solving this?

Graham Murphy

High Altitude Observatory
P.O. Box 3000, Boulder CO 80307-3000. Ph:(303)497-1565; Fax:(303)497-1137.
INTERNET: murphy at hao.UCAR.EDU; Solar PO: GMurphy at SOLAR