Cannot Connect to Toolbox

Henry Melton qfhca81 at memqa.uucp
Thu May 2 22:04:30 AEST 1991

There appear to be a number of commands that only work when the Mac32/24
screen is up, such as setfile, and return an error that they cannot
connect to the toolbox environment.  Unfortunately, I like to run a number
of maintence scripts from cron and I can't guarantee that the mac screen
will be up.

Is there a way to supply the necessary toolbox environment independent of
the mac screen?  Can common utilities be re-written to get rid of this
dependency?

Henry Melton  qfhca81 at memrqa.sps.mot.com
{slow}  qfhca81 at memqa   ..!cs.utexas.edu!execu!sequoia!memqa!qfhca81
{home}  henry at hutto     ..!emx.utexas.edu!hutto!henry