/usr/games/aliens

Pete Schmitt pete at othello.dartmouth.edu
Fri May 3 03:11:25 AEST 1991

I am running AUX 2.0.1 on an SE/30 with 8M ram, Micron Xceed board and
Apple color monitor.

This morning I tried to run /usr/games/aliens just to see what it does,
and what it does is pretty disasterous.  It hung the entire system so
I had to reset the system to reboot.

This leads to a 2nd question.  I have /usr on it's on partition so when
I rebooted it didn't mount because the volume was marked as dirty.  I have
it in the /etc/fstab file as a type 4.2 partition.  What do I have to do
to get the boot to fsck this partition at boot?

--
     Peter Schmitt                                          UNIX Consultant
Kiewit Computation Center                                Computing  Services