X11R4 Update available

Antonio Ordonez antonio at Apple.COM
Sat May 11 01:55:09 AEST 1991

As of today, an update for the X Window System for A/UX is available
from aux.support.apple.com (130.43.6.2).

>From the README file

---------

This directory contains the update for the X Window System for A/UX
Version 2.1.  This means X11R4 server, clients, libraries and
include files.

It contains the following files

bin.dir.Z       (directory ./usr/bin/X11)
include.dir.Z   (directory ./usr/include/X11)
lib.dir.Z       (directory ./usr/lib/X11 and libraries from ./usr/lib)
mac.dir.Z       (directory ./mac)
shlib.dir.Z     (directory ./shlib)
postinstall     (post installation script)

Please note that this distribution package is an update to existing
sites, and therefore it doesn't include all the fonts, with the exception
of the Lucida family.

---------
PS:  We will appreciate any feedback (good or bad, preferably good :-)
     regarding this and the other patches/updates and the file server.
     Please send mail with your comments to sugg.aux.apple.com

PPS: I know, I know, "The directories in the server are becoming
     a mess", but I am working on fixing that.

Antonio

#include <disclaimer.h> 	/*  I'll think of a better one later  */
Antonio Ordonez				 	      amdahl \
Technical Communications/Direct Response Center	  pyramid!sun - apple!antonio
Apple Computer, Inc. (408) 996-1010		      decwrl /