Funny startup dialog box

Eric Dittman dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com
Sat May 11 03:06:26 AEST 1991

I got the following dialog box this morning when I tried to boot A/UX.  I
think I know what caused it, and rebooting worked, but I thought it was
funny all the same.  A laugh is a good way to start the day.

Crude representation follows.

    +------------------------------------+
    |                                    |
    |  /\   Shell                        |
    | /! \  ERROR                        |
    | ----                               |
    |                                    |
    | Syscall table mistake = 55         |
    |                                    |
    | This should be impossible.  Either |
    | the shell programmer goofed or     |
    | something is very wrong.           |
    |                                    |
    |            --------     ======     |
    | SH-13     (Continue)  (( Exit ))   |
--
Eric Dittman
Texas Instruments - Component Test Facility
dittman at skitzo.csc.ti.com
dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com

Disclaimer:  I don't speak for Texas Instruments or the Component Test
             Facility.  I don't even speak for myself.