7.0 Finder under A/UX 2.0 AND Localtalk <-> Ethernet question

Malcolm Duncan wmd at tippy.cs.purdue.edu
Tue May 7 03:49:17 AEST 1991

Does the new 7.0 finder work under A/UX 2.0?  I have been afraid to try it.

When can we expect 7.0 features under A/UX?  shortly, soon, next year???

-and-

Is there a way to make A/UX act like a FastPath gateway and route MacTCP
packets on the Localtalk interface onto the ethernet and vice-cersa?

Malcolm Duncan            | Internet: wmd at tippy.cs.purdue.edu
Dir. Exec. Ed. Computing  |
News Administrator        | Krannert Graduate School of Management
Phone: (317) 494-7700     | Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN  USA