Mac O/S toolbox loaded in the background?

Greg Maples maples at ddtg.com
Tue May 7 04:44:08 AEST 1991

We run a nightly source code build here.  A specific user must be the
user running the build.  Right now, we leave this user logged into the
Mac that runs the build.  This login is up all the time.

What we would like to be able to do is to be able to run this build
in the background without a user logged in at the console.  The question is,
is there a way to start the toolbox running without a user being logged in
at the mac itself?

In other words, can we start the Mac environment up remotely or in the
background and then log that user back out?

--
Greg Maples                      | These are my opinions, not yours. Keep your
Systems Group Leader             | hands off 'em. They're also not the opinions