jagubox

Jim Jagielski jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu May 30 02:57:52 AEST 1991

My Mac will be down for a bit over 2 weeks starting Thursday, May 30, 1991
at around 11:00 am EDT. So if you are thinking about snagging "st" or the
EtherPortII drivers or anything else that I have available via anon-ftp, you
can either do it now or wait until jagubox comes back up.

Sorry for any problem this may cause...
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
                                 =:^)
           Jim Jagielski                    NASA/GSFC, Code 711.4
     jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov               Greenbelt, MD 20771

"If we increase the size of the penguin until it is the same height as a man
 and then compare the relative brain size, we know find that the penguin's
 brain is still smaller. But, and this is the point, it is larger than it WAS!"