A/UX 2.0 on the CD ROM Product, using CD Tech's Drive...

Craig Ruff cruff at ncar.ucar.edu
Wed May 29 14:05:14 AEST 1991

In article <1991May29.003926.1660 at cs.umn.edu> pdills at mermaid.micro.umn.edu (Peter in Amiland) writes:
>P.S. I also don't believe that the CD-ROM can be mounted under A/UX.

This is not true.  I can mount and access the CD-ROM just like any other
(read-only) disk partition.  You shouldn't have any problem copying it
to another drive or as a file within a file system.  In fact, I've removed
a bunch of stuff from my hard drive just because the CD-ROM can be used
this way.  The A/UX partition is slice 0.
Craig Ruff      	NCAR			cruff at ncar.ucar.edu
(303) 497-1211  	P.O. Box 3000
			Boulder, CO  80307