filec in csh

Luke Mewburn s902113 at minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au
Mon May 13 17:56:59 AEST 1991

    Is there filecompletion in aux?
(Ie, hit escape key after partially typing a name, and it will
'expand' the filenames in the path to fit, beeping if it cannot
get a unique match, with ^D listing all current matches).

Anyway, on the unix box here (which is a mix of bsd AND sysv...yuch!) a
  set filec
in my .cshrc or .login activates this feature.?

Any help?

Thanx in advance.