Xenix vs. Unix?

Bob McGowen Wyse Technology Training bob at wyse.wyse.com
Thu Sep 7 07:24:51 AEST 1989

In article <124172 at sun.Eng.Sun.COM> plocher at sun.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
>In article <34 at nstar.UUCP> larry at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
---deleted---
>>It doesn't even work fine with the Wangtek - as there is no way to format
---deleted---
>But (Sputter sputter) the QIC-24 tapes (Wangtek, Everex, Archive...) don't
>need to be "formatted".  ...
---deleted---

Well, a little personnal experience.  The tapes do NOT need to be
pre-formatted but you MUST put something on the tape before you can
read it.  The "formatting" occurrs as you write, if you want to think
of it that way.

Bob McGowan  (standard disclaimer, these are my own ...)
Customer Education, Wyse Technology, San Jose, CA
..!uunet!wyse!bob
bob at wyse.com