Install Mouse in alt interrupt for 386/ix

Willy Paine paine at fungus.dec.com
Wed Sep 6 08:44:35 AEST 1989

I do still want to install Microsoft Inport BUS mouse in any interrupt
other than 1 - 7 for my 386/xi 2.0.2.   I have NO room between interrupt
1 and 7 but I heard someone is using interrupt 12 for mouse.  If you know
the answer, please include file in /etc/conf/sdevice.d so I can right
address as well as interrupt number.  I would include how to change jumper
on BUS card (this is important or I would get PANIC error message).
*** Be sure it is MICROSOFT INPORT BUS mouse ***.

It works fine with interrupt 3 and 5 but I have to give up for com2
ports and tape drive and that is why I have no more room between 1 and 7.

Willy