IPC-802 port board and Telebit Trailblazer modem

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Fri Sep 15 15:38:26 AEST 1989

In article <12683 at s.ms.uky.edu> sean at ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:
|>lenny at alps.UUCP (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
|>
|>[problems with a trailblazer on an IPC-802]
|>
|>You might want to beg a software update from AT&T. We just got shipped
|>two new boards that came with software rev 3.09. In the docs it lists a
|>*lot* of gross problems they fixed. An embarrassing number of problems.

For some reason I tend to think the software release revision 3.09 is
for the MSDOS Drivers.   I believe the most up-to-date release to the
UNIX Drivers is 3.0 (which I was running when talking about those problems)...

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 589-7930
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576