SCO supplement xnx155 & monochrome VGA

Brian Chapman chapman at sco.COM
Tue Aug 14 05:11:55 AEST 1990

ron at mlfarm.uucp (Ronald Florence) writes:

>Some months ago, I reported my frustrating efforts to get SCO to fix
>the various problems with the monochrome VGA under Xenix 2.3.2.
	<...>
>To my temporary delight, I noticed in the documentation to the new
>Support Level Supplement xnx155 <...> But, the two problems with
>monochrome VGA which I reported to SCO one year ago <...> are still not
>fixed.
	<...>
>Since the patch has now been promised by both Jerry Williams
>and Brian Chapman at SCO, <...> Perhaps someone from SCO can
>clarify just when.
>Ronald Florence			{yale,uunet}!hsi!mlfarm!ron

The new version of xnx155(b) with the gray scale colors is in beta
release right now.  The xnx155 on the SCOBBS for down load is the
old one.  You must call sco and ask for the beta release if you
need it right away.  Otherwise it will be availible soon on the
SCOBBS as a replacement for xnx155.

--
Brian Chapman		uunet!sco!chapman
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!