ISC 2,2 and LPI C problem.

Hibbard T. Smith JR smitty at essnj1.ESSNJAY.COM
Wed Aug 1 11:35:09 AEST 1990

We recently upgraded 4 systems from Interactive 2.0.2 to 2.2.  Amid all the
hype re 2.2 was some talk about the "ansi" c compiler from LPI.  After
installing all the software, we were very disapointed to find that it couldn't
produce working code from the distributed samples.  Amongst the sample
software is a small program that prints it's call arguments.  This code always
prints 0 for argc, and trash for argv's, no matter how it's called.

If anyone's got a clue for me, I'd sure appreciate it.  I'd also like to
know if others are having the same problem.  ISC's tech support (I have a
contract) mutterred about levels, but was able to give me no help at all.
Email responses, and if there's enough interest, I'll post a summary.

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
		Smitty