LPI C review

Steve Friedl friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US
Sat Aug 25 12:42:54 AEST 1990

Previously I wrote:
> LPI must be offering sexual favors to the purchasers of this
> product, because it surely is not bought for technical merit.

I have been informed that I am close but it should be worded
differently: LPI customers are getting screwed.

     Steve :-)

--
Stephen J. Friedl, KA8CMY / Software Consultant / Tustin, CA / 3B2-kind-of-guy
+1 714 544 6561  / friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US  / {uunet,attmail}!mtndew!friedl

Q - Why do environmentals like fusion power so much?  A - We don't have it yet