Re^2: Adaptec 1542B under ESIX?

Jon McCown jdm1 at eds1.UUCP
Wed Aug 15 11:17:18 AEST 1990

rick at tmiuv0.uucp writes:

>In article <2074 at sud509.ed.ray.com>, heiser at tdw201.ed.ray.com writes:
>> Is anyone out there using an Adaptec 1542B with ESIX?  One person reported
>> using a 1542A, but I'd like to find out about the 1542B ...

I am using a 1542B, but experienced some difficulties with my Rev C ESIX.
Tech support noted that Rev D fixes my problems with the floppy drive
(among other things).  For the mean time I am back on the WD MFM controller
and a tiny drive.  (waiting for Rev D.

- Jon

--
             J.D. McCown - RCSG Director - Senate of Pennsylvania
psuvax1!eds1!jdm1    (this space intentionally     "Your lupins or your life!"