Interactive 2.2 install query

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Mon Jul 9 12:43:35 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul07.231614.26267 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.UUCP (Conor P. Cahill) writes:

> [my sad story about dead tape drive following upgrade to 2.2 deleted]

Aparently what has happened is that my tape drive decided to kick the big
one just as I upgraded to 2.2.  This would be a bit too coincidential for
me if I hadn't (just now) taken the tape drive out of my machine and loaded
it onto a 2.0.2 machine and it still had the same problem.  Oh well, back
to the vendor to get a replacement (I bought it just under 1 year ago).

                                                Sterling, VA 22170