Driver for 1542

John Soward soward at ms.uky.edu
Wed Jul 4 10:18:59 AEST 1990

 	I just received an adaptec 1542 controller card and a
maxtor drive and was asked to connect these to one of the AT&T
6386wgs machines in our Unix lab as an experiment...So the
Question is: what is the best/easiest-to-get driver to slip
into my 3.2 kernel...(of course then I'll have to worry about
formatting, but at least it's a start ;-)

thanx

  /      'It would be so perfect if she just fell out the window!'        /
 /   John at ukpr.uky.edu : soward at s.ms.uky.edu : sysjohn at ukcc.uky.edu      /