Anyone running 4.3 BSD on a 386 yet?

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Sat Jul 7 13:02:45 AEST 1990

In article <856 at rossignol.Princeton.EDU> tr at samadams.princeton.edu (Tom Reingold) writes:
>Anyone running 4.3 BSD on a 386 yet?  Any impressions?  Who sells
>it?  How much is it?

Not sold by anybody yet.  Rumours abound that mt.xinu is going to release
something for the 386 (mach or BSD4.4).

This kind of stuff is discussed in the FAQ posting.  It was just posted
a couple of days ago, so you can probably find it around your system
somewhere.  If not, send me email and I will forward a copy to you.

                                                Sterling, VA 22170