COHERENT -- cheap *nix clone from Mark Williams CO

Dave Bullis dbullis at cognos.UUCP
Thu Mar 22 00:34:05 AEST 1990

Mark Williams Co. has been around for a long time.  About ten years ago
two of us went to Chicago to check out Coherent and it looked pretty solid then.
Alas, we decided to go for a proprietary O/S instead.
In those days Mark Williams Co. was a bunch of hackers working out of the
back of a beer sign factory.  I haven't heard much about Coherent since then.
--
Dave Bullis        Cognos, Inc       VOICE: (613) 738-1440
3755 Riverside Dr. P.O. Box 9707       FAX: (613) 738-0002