Is uPort/286 worth the trouble?

John Fruetel foobar at koko.UUCP
Wed Apr 6 09:25:16 AEST 1988

In article <799 at koko.UUCP> foobar at koko.UUCP (John Fruetel) writes:
>- line eater food (do line eaters still exist?) -
>
>Hello guys.  I've been contemplating buying Microport 286 for some time
>so I started reading this news group to get a feel for what the product is
>really like.  Thus far, it seems pretty mediocre.  So I'm gonna ask the
>people that know (you) some questions.

Whoops, my .signature was missing!

Let's try it this way:

*   The opinions expressed here are  John Fruetel                        *
*   my own, etc., etc., etc..        Valley Fresh Foods, Inc.            *
*                                    Turlock, CA                         *
*                                    ..uunet!lll-winken!csustan!foobar   *