VGA with Microport?

John M. Sully jmsully at uport.UUCP
Fri Apr 1 05:16:42 AEST 1988

In article <4327 at b-tech.UUCP> zeeff at b-tech.UUCP (Jon Zeeff) writes:
>Even though Microport said it does, it appears that uport '286 Unix does
>not work with the IBM VGA adapter.

We do not support VGA cards at the present time.  It may have been a mis-
understanding, since our console driver does work fine with the IBM EGA card
and V's and E's can sound alike on the phone.

>When does Microport plan on supporting this?

We do have plans to support the IBM VGA and register compatible cards.  I
do not have a date as to when this might be available.