Controller/driver combo... will it work?

Doug Blair blair at obdient.UUCP
Sat Apr 9 13:49:37 AEST 1988

> Thirdly, will this next release fix the ungodly partitioning scheme your
> system V/386 uses, so I can have peaceful coexistance with other operating
> systems and partitions without pulling my hair out?

[FLAME ON, low burn only :-)]

Karl, I know you've had some problems with the '286 uport.  Let the
company recover from their mistake - I'm sure they intend to.  If you
want to know if they'll support other operating systems and other
partitions, just ask.  I have precious little hair and don't like the
thought on anyone losing theirs.

[FLAME OFF]

> And can we have the 'sar' disk activity code put back in please, so 'sar'
> can report on disk I/O activity (on the '286, the '386 I haven't checked)?

Like the spagetti sauce, "it's in there" on the 386 version.

Doug

 /   \ | |           | | |_|            _| |_  Doug Blair_______312-653-5527