Controller/driver combo... will it work?

Ken Keirnan kjk at pbhyf.PacBell.COM
Mon Apr 11 11:30:27 AEST 1988

In article <490 at obdient.UUCP> blair at obdient.UUCP (Doug Blair) writes:
[ stuff deleted ]
>> And can we have the 'sar' disk activity code put back in please, so 'sar'
>> can report on disk I/O activity (on the '286, the '386 I haven't checked)?
>>

>Like the spagetti sauce, "it's in there" on the 386 version.
>
>Doug

Well, Doug, I'm running System V/386 2.2U (this is, I believe, the latest
release) and typing "sar -d" yields an empty accounting report for me.  I
believe my system is doing the appropriate accounting data collection --
perhaps I'm missing an option somewhere.  Did disk accounting work for you
straight out of the wrapper?
--

Ken Keirnan -- Pacific Bell -- {ihnp4,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!kjk
  San Ramon, California			kjk at pbhyf.PacBell.COM