bug reports

David F. Carlson dave at micropen
Fri Apr 8 01:17:38 AEST 1988

Y'all

It appears that Microport would like to control their BBS which has
hints, code and bug reports.  Would someone (perhaps in CA) mind
reposting helpful things to this forum?  Bug reports and update
notices would be particularly appreciated.  I have asked their tech
support to do this but I believe there is a conflict of interest
in the USENET which companies that have their "own" group must be very
mindful of.  Anyone interested in furthering the info?

--
David F. Carlson, Micropen, Inc.
...!{ames|harvard|rutgers|topaz|...}!rochester!ur-valhalla!micropen!dave

"The faster I go, the behinder I get." --Lewis Carroll