Latest version of Microport Unix/386

john john at bby-bc.UUCP
Wed Apr 13 19:12:05 AEST 1988

In article <330 at uport.UUCP>, jmsully at uport.UUCP (John M. Sully) writes:
> >Next on the agenda, is there an upgrade for the PCC?  If so, when
> >is it due out, what does it take to be approved as a beta test site?
> >I'm planning to do some large program developement for graphics,
> >and also would love to get KSH up and running (HAS to be small
> >model + optimized to work)
>
> There is an update due out for the libraries, yacc, cflow, etc. but no fixes
> for PCC -- yet.  BTW, KSH will be included in this upgrade.

What about floating point for the 286 - any fixes in sight yet?
It's bad enough that legitimate floating point doesn't work correctly
but having the entire system crash while trying to do a legit floating
operation is too much - or was it fixed and I don't know about it?

John (really wanting to run my programs) Chapman

 ...!ubc-vision!fornax!bby-bc!john