XBBS

Sandford Zelkovitz sandy at conexch.UUCP
Sat Feb 27 13:41:48 AEST 1988

There are been MANY inquires coming to me via uucp from ALL OVER THE WORLD
concerning how to get the source code to XBBS. Since the code would be TOO
massive to post through comp.sources.unix, I would strongly suggest just
calling my system at 714-828-0288 ( 4 line rotary ) and just logging in as
bbs. The code is available for downloading. If you wish to request the
code via uucp, just login as as nuucp ( no password ) and requesting the
following file: /user/bbsfiles/bbssoftware/ALLbbs.tar.Z. Please remember that
this is a 16 bit compressed tar file and is around 350K in size. It will
uncompress to nearly 3/4 of a megabyte.

If you call in as "bbs", you may want to wonder around at the different
message bases and file bases. ( There is over 30 megabytes of Unix/Xenix
files available ).

Sandy

            .........!ihnp4!hermix!alphacm!{sandy|root}
             ........!ucbvax!ucivax!mickey!{sandy|root}
            .........!sco!hermix!alphacm!{sandy|root}
            .........!uunet!turnkey!alphacm!{sandy|root}

Sanford Zelkovitz