Igloopatch

william vajk learn at igloo.UUCP
Sun Oct 23 12:10:35 AEST 1988

In article <364 at w3vh.UUCP>, rolfe at w3vh.UUCP (Rolfe Tessem) writes:

> At one time I too had a lot of double-panics; then one afternoon
> I got a lightning surge which took out my serial card.  On
> replacing it, everything worked great (these are just regular
> dumb serial ports).

I believe if you had read the entire article you might have understood
what it was really about.

> Moral of the story: don't flame the software unless you're
> absolutely sure it's not a hardware problem.

And don't declare hardware problems unless you've been zapped by lightning.

Those neurons aren't replacable. Take good care of what's remaining.

Bill Vajk                                                    learn at igloo