problems installing Archive tape driver

John Gayman john at wa3wbu.UUCP
Thu Oct 20 21:08:09 AEST 1988

In article <208 at focsys.UUCP>, larry at focsys.UUCP (Larry Williamson) writes:

> * @(#)dfile.microport	2.3
> lp	0	2
> ev	0	1
>
> We have only one lineprinter and only one tape drive. You must state that
> you have 2 line printers in your dfile.wini.

     I just checked my dfile.wini and although I have the Everex tape
drivers installed, I only have one printer defined in dfile.wini. My
edits were done as part of the installation script provided by
Microport. It has been working great since I installed it.

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: john at wa3wbu.uu.net
Marysville, PA 17053             |           Packet: WA3WBU @ AK3P