free SIVA 386

cacsc222%mx at csun.edu cacsc222%mx at csun.edu
Sun Oct 30 05:26:24 AEST 1988

Also how about their '286 boxes?  They are advertising
a 12 MHz 286 machine w/ST-251-1,512K, EGA controller, 1.2M floppy,
and mono monitor in a baby-AT config for $1295.
The upgrade prices seem reasonable too:

	Upgrade to 1M - $195 (about market price for the RAM)
	Upgrade to 2M - $395 (very reasonable as far as I can tell)
	EGA monitor   -- $195.

As I am currently in the market for a low cost AT clone, I would
be really interested in comments, both pro and con.  E-mail,
and I'll post results.

"Disclaimer?  We don't need no stinking disclaimers!!!!!"
Scott Neugroschl
...!sm.uinisys.com!csun!mx!cacsc222