Elm 2.0

John Limpert johnl at n3dmc.UU.NET
Sun Oct 30 14:11:47 AEST 1988

In article <103 at k0jfv.UUCP> alan at k0jfv.UUCP (Al Kiecker) writes:
>Does anyone have Elm 2.0 ported to SystemV/AT (i.e., the 286 version)?
>I have installed it (had to gin up a mkdir() function) but the delete mail
>function causes the following:
>
>Emergency Exit taken! All temp files intact!
>Segment Violation signal!

I saw similar problems with Elm 1.7, mostly the problems were caused by
code that dereferenced NULL pointers.  Get a copy of Elm 2.1, it works
on System V/AT without modification.  The only changes I had to make
were to add '-Ml' to the compilation and link commands in the makefiles.

--
John A. Limpert
UUCP:	johnl at n3dmc.UUCP, johnl at n3dmc.UU.NET, uunet!n3dmc!johnl