how to upgrade to 3.0?

Steve Benz steveb at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 6 04:15:00 AEST 1988

In article <138500045 at cdp> msobell at cdp.UUCP writes:
>Microport release 3.0 [is out...]

Somebody else said that 2.4 is also out.  Ug, I'm hopelessly out of
touch with these version numbers.  The last update I did was 2.2;
I felt like the releases between 1.3.6 and 2.2.2 were barely substantial
enough to warrent spending the time to install them.  That being the case,
I haven't exactly jumped at the opportunity to pay actual money for them.

Are there any substantial bugfixes or improvements in the newest,
latest&greatest version (of 286 Unix)?

				- Steve