how to upgrade to 3.0?

msobell at cdp.UUCP msobell at cdp.UUCP
Tue Oct 4 11:02:00 AEST 1988

Microport release 3.0, version 3.0e comes only with instructions on
how to install the product on a clean disk.  When I called them to
inquire about upgrading an existing system they basically told me I was
on my own.  Anyone out there have a sure fire way of figuring out which
files to upgrade and which to leave alone?  Is there an easy way to do
it or is it just a painstaking process of going through the system file
by file?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,

	Mark Sobell

	ucbvax!hplabs!cdp!sobell!mark
	uunet!cdp!sobell!mark