Bell Tech W.G.E. use with "sissy" unix

Michael Kent mike at aleytys.UU.NET
Sat Oct 15 22:48:48 AEST 1988

In article <448 at l5comp.UUCP>, scotty at l5comp.UUCP (Scott Turner) writes:
> Latest news from Bell... Brace yerselves...
>
> Nope, it isn't here yet. X11 is yet another "60 days" away, at least for the
> AT&T port. ISC is said to have a version for the WGE but no word from Bell
> about when it might be available.

I just saw a notice from Bell Tech yesterday.  They were advertising for
an X guru with the expertise to port X11.  Oh, My God!  You mean they haven't
even BEGUN to PORT X11 yet!!  "60 days" my *ss.  Time to call ISC.
--
Michael Kent                      INTERNET: mike at aleytys.UU.NET
Center for M.C.E.                 UUCP:     ...!{uflorida, uunet}!aleytys!mike