Bell Tech W.G.E. use with "sissy" unix

Scott Turner scotty at l5comp.UUCP
Wed Oct 19 15:49:45 AEST 1988

In article <303 at aleytys.UU.NET> mike at aleytys.UU.NET (Michael Kent) writes:
>I just saw a notice from Bell Tech yesterday.  They were advertising for
>an X guru with the expertise to port X11.  Oh, My God!  You mean they haven't
>even BEGUN to PORT X11 yet!!  "60 days" my *ss.  Time to call ISC.

Actually, I was told they were going to bring the finishing phases in-house.
Or perhaps they need someone for the fabled Color WGE card? Or to make their
internal deadline they decided they needed one more programmer?

I suspect there may be a few WGE users doing their own X11 ports as well...

Scott Turner
scotty at l5comp -or- uunet!l5comp!scotty