running "pcomm" on Sys V/AT

Jay Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Sat Sep 24 23:36:51 AEST 1988

In article <42700003 at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu> hood at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>Has no one heard of comp.sources.bugs?  There are three offical (and
>one un-offical) patches to Pcomm v1.1 waiting there for you to download!

And, after those three official patches, it runs just fine, thank you.
I'm running HDB UUCP (the latest version from the BBS), and the
suggested configuration options work; I had to define WGETCH_BROKE,
too. Don't miss that one, as dialing doesn't work worth a flip if you
need it and don't have it set.
I also set it to setuid uucp, and made the program file mode 755.

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC...>splut!< | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:       uunet!nuchat!           | adequately be explained by stupidity.